TM 11-7440-232-12/NAVELEX 0967-LP-275-5010
Do not pry out fuse. Use your fingers or a fuse puller only. The PCC is easily damaged.
Using a fuse puller or your fingers pull the defective fuse from its clips.
Install serviceable fuse, pressing it into the clips with your thumb.
d. Replacement of indicator lights.
Unscrew retainer ring around lamp and remove ring.
Pull lamp straight out.
Push in serviceable lamp and replace ring.
Front cover open and lowered on hinge to stop with no interference.
PROCEDURE -- all plug-in components except RF oscillator
Any difficulty in sliding the modules in and out should be referred to higher level maintenance.
Modules should slide freely. Use no force, tools or lubricants.
1. Insert module into guides at top and bottom. The power supply has two upper and two lower guides. Other
modules have only one.
2. Slide module back until entering connector is flat.
3. Push with your thumb to seat in connector.
4. Check that modules are fully seated and will not prevent cover being raised to its closed position.
5. Close and fasten access cover.
PROCEDURE -- RF oscillator
1. Observe alignment of keyway in octal socket at back of RF oscillator position.
2. Note key position on oscillator and plug oscillator into shelf.
3. Replace cover plate and fasten with its two mounting screws.
5-23. PAINTING AND REFINISHING
Refinishing processes should restore equipment surfaces to original appearance and as-new standards.
damage to finishes, such as small scratches, require touchup painting of the affected areas only.