POWER SUPPLY ASSEMBLY
2. Pull ac line plug from rear of modem.
3. Disconnect ground cable from cover
by removing nut and washers.
4. Locate power supply assembly.
5. Remove two screws from the bottom of
unit and one from the side.
Do not pull on cable to disconnect
dc connector. Damage to wire can
6. Disconnect dc connector from mother
7. Lift power supply forward, up and
out of chassis.
1. Connect dc connector to mother board.
2. Lower power supply into chassis.
3. Install two screws through the
bottom and one into the side.
4. Connect ground cable to cover with
washers and nut.
5. Push ac line plug into modem.
6. Check power supply voltage (para