This procedure tests:
Lamp indicators, steps 1-3
Data in/data out, steps 4-6
receiver, steps 8-9
receiver, output amplifier-
input AGC, steps 11-12
1. Apply power by pressing power switch
2. Lower front panel cover.
3. Press and hold LAMP CHK. Observe
all indicators. If any fail to
light, maintenance is required.
4. Press DC BUS switch until it remains
depressed. This activates the
5. Press DATA CLAMP so it remains in
the depressed position.
6. Observe XMT DATA and RCV DATA
indicators. XMT DATA indicator
should be OFF, and RCV DATA
indicator should be ON.
o If condition is not met, test
fails and maintenance is required
7. Press DATA CLAMP off and DC BUS off.