7. RESET THE BGU BY PRESSING AND HOLDING THE CONTRAST KEY (THE KEY WITH THE
CIRCLE ON IT LOCATED IN THE LOWER RIGHT SIDE OF THE KEYBOARD). Holding this
key for more than a few seconds will cause the computer to break out of most
The computer is reset and the internal memory is erased. Do this
operation only as a last resort.
1. SOME SIMPLE SITUATIONS:
Prbm: System will not turn on.
Soln: Check to see if all of the components are charged. Recharge any
components that have less than a full charge.
If problem persists, try
replacement of the batteries.
The computer battery pack can not be serviced by the operator or by the unit
Do not attempt to remove the battery pack. DAMAGE to the computer may occur as
or during a
the computer is never completely OFF.
Battery light fading.
Replace and recharge the failing batteries.
Disk error. Abort, Ignore, Retry?
Try Retry first. If this does not work, use Abort and then change
The software appears to hang up during generation of information
Check to see if the printer and the disk are working properly and
are properly connected to the CPU.
2. EXPLANATION OF SOME WARNING MESSAGE WORDING:
ITEMS FILE - A data file containing generated Item Number Identifiers
FREQ_GEN - A data file containing generated frequency assignments
- A data file containing net group information to be merged
- A data file containing net names to be merged
A data file containing call signs to be merged
- A data file containing generated frequency information to
- A data file containing suffix information to be merged
- A data file containing expander information to be merged
- A data file containing hopset data to be merged