b. Output Voltage Characteristics.
protected against overvoltage condition. The 5-vdc
(1) +11.5 0.35 vdc at 0.2 amp max.
outputs will never exceed 7 vdc and the 11.5-vdc
(2) 11.5 0.35 vdc at 0.2 amp max.
outputs will never exceed 18 vdc.
(3) +5.0 0.4 vdc at 1.0 amp max.
e. Undervoltage Protection. The power supply
(4) 5.0 0.4 vdc at 0.3 amp max.
will not suffer permanent damage due to input
(5) +28 vdc (unregulated) from the tape trans-
voltages under +24 vdc.
f. Reverse Polarity Protection. The power supply
port input power, 0.5 amp continuous load, 3.0 amps
will not suffer permanent damage due to reverse
for 50 milliseconds.
input voltage polarity.
(6) Output voltage ripple less than 10 millivolts
peak-to-peak on the 5 vdc and 11.7 vdc supplies.
c. Short Circuit Protection The shorting to
Reversing polarity of the input power
ground of any output will not cause damage to the
d. Overvoltage Protection. The outputs are