TM 11-5805-424-15/NAVELEX 0967-220-9010/TO 31W2-2G-41
(4) Adjust the OUTPUT LEVEL ADJ control for a
2-second delay before the ME-26A/U indicates +6 volts.
- 17dBm output level (alarm condition); the ME-26A/U
(8) If the +6 volts indication does not occur exactly
should indicate -15 volts.
2 seconds after the alarm condition occurs, adjust the
(5) If the ME-26A/U does not indicate -15 volts,
OUTPUT LEVEL ADJ control for a -7dBm indication on
adjust the XMIT CARRIER ALARM THRESHOLD
the ME-26A/U; then rotate the XMIT CARRIER ALARM
control (fig. 2-3) until the ME26A/U indicates -15 volts.
TIME control slightly (clockwise if the time delay is too
long, counterclockwise if the time delay is too short) and
(6) Adjust the output level for -7 dbm, as indicated
repeat the procedure in (4) above.
by the ME-30A/U, and connect the ME-26A/U between
test point TP9 (fig. 2-3) and ground; the ME-26A/U
(9) Continue to perform the procedures in (8) and
should indicate approximately -6 volts.
(4) above until the ME-26A/U provides a +6 volts
indication exactly 2 seconds after the output level is
(7) Adjust the OUTPUT LEVEL ADJ control for
decreased to -17 dbm.
-17dBm output level, and check for a