TM 11-5805-424-15/NAVELEX 0967-220-9010/TO 31W2-2G-41
7-6. Data Test
a. Test Equipment and .Material.
See Maintenance Allocation Chart Section
III for test equipment.
b. Test Connections and Conditions.
(1) Remove the test MD-4(P)/G from its case and install the repaired MD-674(P)/G in its place, or remove the appropriate plug-in module from the test
MD-474(P)/G, and install the repaired plug-in module in its place
(2) Connect the equipment as shown in A and B, figure 7-1.
(3) Adjust DD-205A controls to obtain test pattern on screen.
(4) Strap together only terminals 5 and 6, on the bottom of the harness card.
(5) Strap together terminals 1, 2, and 3, on PC a ,assembly AS.
(6) Strap together terminals 2 and 4 on PC assembly All.
(7) Operate all POWER switches to the on position.
Equipment under test
BAUD RATE: As required.
a. Rotate OUTPUT LEVEL
a. ME-30A/U should indicate between
ADJ control from one ex-
-20 dbm and +3 dbm; DD-205A
treme to the other.
SIGNAL lamp should light and
meter should indicate less than 3.5%
INPUT SELECT: DATA.
distortion (2% for MX-7379/G).
b. Adjust OUTPUT LEVEL
ADJ control for 0 dbm on
ME-30A/U, or equivalent.
c. Operate INPUT SELECT
c. Electronic Counter 5233L should indi-
BAUDS: As required.
switch to MARK.
cate as follows for each MX-73(*)/
JACK SIGNAL SELECTOR:
G ( 0.5 cps):
MX-7372/G: 425 cps.