TM 11-5805-424-15/NAVSHIPS 0967-220-9010/TO 31W2-2G-41
the rear connector.
Make sure that all plug-in
6-3. Operational Tests
assemblies are installed.
a. Test Equipment Required. See Maintenance
(3) If a PC card assembly or other plug-in
Allocation Chart Section III for test equipment.
assemblies is to be tested, remove its counterpart from
the test MD-674(P)/G and install the defective assembly
b. Preliminary Procedures.
in its place.
(1) Slide the modem chassis of the test MD-
(4) Connect the MD-674(P)/G for loopback
(2) If an entire MD-674(P)/G is to be repaired,
(5) Operate the controls of the various equipments
disconnect the connecting cable from the rear of the test
as indicated in the chart below.
buttons on the slide assembly, and remove the modem
chassis of the test MD-674(P)/G from the case. Install
the chassis of the defective MD-674(P)/G in the ferrous